The Little Prince Corpus version 3.0 · 1,562 sentences
This corpus is an annotation of the novel The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, published in 1943. We were inspired by the UNL project to include this novel, so that different groups could compare representations on the same text.
The Little Prince Corpus version 1.6 · March 14, 2016 · 1,562 sentences
- Download The Little Prince corpus (1,562 sent.), in sync with LDC release AMR 3.0.
AMR Corpora released by LDC January 15, 2020 · 59,255 sentences
Genres include newswire, discussion forum and other web logs, television transcripts.
These corpora do not include Little Prince corpus or the Bio corpus above.
- January 15, 2020: LDC2020T02: Abstract Meaning Representation (AMR) Annotation Release 3.0
59,255 sentences · General release (available to all LDC subscribers) · AMR annotations as of February 2018 · New release includes multi-sentence annotations for part of the AMR corpus.
- June 15, 2017: LDC2017T10: Abstract Meaning Representation (AMR) Annotation Release 2.0
39,260 sentences · General release (available to all LDC subscribers) · AMR annotations as of March 2016.
- March 10, 2016: LDC2016E25: DEFT Phase 2 AMR Annotation R2
39,260 sentences · Release limited to DEFT participants. The preceding LDC2016E25 URL is accessible to DEFT participants after they login to LDC.
- August 13, 2015: LDC2015E86: DEFT Phase 2 AMR Annotation R1
19,572 sentences · Release limited to DEFT participants.
· This version includes more AMRs, wikification, AMR adoption of new unified PropBank frames, AMR deepening, automatic AMR-English alignments, and correction of AMR annotation errors.
- June 17, 2014: LDC2014T12: Abstract Meaning Representation (AMR) Annotation Release 1.0
13,051 sentences · General release (available to all LDC subscribers).
- October 24, 2013: LDC2013E117: DEFT Phase 1 AMR Annotation R3
10,854 sentences with 13,050 AMRs (corpus includes multiple annotations for some sentences) · Release limited to DEFT participants.
Bio AMR Corpus version 3.0 · 6,952 sentences
This corpus includes annotations of cancer-related PubMed articles, covering 3 full papers
as well as the result sections of 46 additional PubMed papers. The corpus also includes about 1000 sentences each from the BEL BioCreative training corpus and the Chicago Corpus.
Bio AMR Corpus version 0.8 · March 14, 2016 · 6,452 sentences
- Download the Bio AMR corpus (6,952 snt.)
- Download Bio AMR corpus:
dev (500 snt.),
training (5,452 snt.),
test (500 snt.).
Also in RDF.
- Download automatically generated alignments for Bio AMR corpus:
Report an AMR Annotation Bug
Click here to report an AMR annotation bug
for AMRs in the public Little Prince release (above) as well as for AMRs released through LDC.
The AMR Editor and AMR Checker use a number of resources built by Ulf Hermjakob at USC/ISI
that other AMR researchers might find useful as well.